If you need help with either our audio or web conferencing services, please review the frequently asked questions (FAQs) via the links to the left. If you are still having trouble, please contact customer support for additional conferencing help.
From within My Account you can:
- Get a copy of your invoices to back up the charges on your credit card
- Update your credit card information due to an address change, expired card or declined card
- Change the PINs on your conference account
- Get a detailed usage report that documents the charges associated with your monthly invoices
- See the callers and minutes incurred for calls you just made or for which you haven't yet been billed
- Add additional PIN sets to your account
- Access Meeting Manager and Conference Viewer
To access My Account, click on the link to the left. You will need your Moderator and Participant codes to login.
From within the Meeting Manager you can:
- Schedule and keep track of all of your audio and web conferences
- Automatically send email invitations with all of the conference details to your conference participants
- Maintain an address book of participants you frequently invite to conferences
- Automatically send reminders to your conference participants
- Keep track of how many participants have responded that they will attend your conferences
To access Meeting Manager, click on the link to the left. You will need your Moderator and Participant codes to login.
The Conference Viewer allows you:
- See who is on your current conference call based on their Caller ID (the number they called in from)
- Mute one or all participants
- Remove one or more participants from your call
- Lock the call so no more participants can join
- Start and stop a recording of the call
- Change account options, such as the default setting for entry/exit announcements, etc.
To access the Conference Viewer, click on the link to the left. You will need your Moderator and Participant codes to login.